Spring Event Weekend
9:30am — 5:00pm
9:30am — 5:00pm
A historical garden in BN1. Revealing our past, inspiring our future. A place for everyone.
Over the past 8 weeks, One Garden Brighton has been busy making some essential changes and upgrades to One Market, One Kitchen, our new Dog Grooming Parlour and the working triple span glasshouse, with plenty of new exciting innovations to come to the walled garden.
We are hosting a Mother's Day Spring Event Weekend on 25-27th March, where we are re-opening both outlets with a weekend packed full of activities and a different every day experience.
- Our new Spring/Summer hours will begin, where you can spend longer within the walls of One Garden Brighton. Open 9.30am until 5pm, daily, and always free to enter.
- One Market re-opens, full of new small businesses, fresh and local produce and a fully stocked wine display of English wine by Plumpton Estate.
- One Kitchen launches a new menu, by new head chef Robin, boasting rich flavours packed full of inspiration from the garden. Plus try our set menu at One Kitchen over the event weekend. This is bookable only. Booking opens 14th March.
- Family Activities by our Outreach Officer, engaging our young visitors to become inspired by the outdoors.
- Tasting sessions from Plumpton Estate, including our award-winning wines. Plus taste our new One Garden Brighton beer in collaboration with Brighton locals Bedlam Brewery.
- Demos and introductions from our new Dog Grooming Parlour opening soon.
Take it all in with a bite to eat from One Market, One Kitchen or bring a picnic to enjoy on the lawns.